Ready to attack!

I team-taught bodyattack for the first time on Wednesday night and it felt so good!

Having not been up on stage for just over four weeks, I was a little bit nervous. The gfm who I was teaching with is a fabulous attacker and I really like her teaching style as she is very good at teaching everyone in the class, not just the hard-core bodyattackers. I'm really glad I had the opportunity to teach with her and I'm looking forward to doing it again soon.

I'm now onto learning an entire release because I'm now good to go for covers!

I miss teaching bodystep very much, it really is MY program, my baby. Unfortunately, I think I have already mentioned that there is very little bodystep in my area. There is one class across the road from my work which I attended the night after my attack training.

It was interesting. Interesting bad and not interesting good. I will leave it with the comment that if you think what you believe is better than Les Mills, then teach Freestyle.

But FFS,

don't

speed

up

the

music

even

if

you

think

it's

too

slow

Um, yeah... as an instructor, I believe the height of rudeness is walking out halfway through a class in a huff because you don't like what they are doing. However, I didn't particularly feel like injuring my knees doing track 10 of BS #79 at double speed.

Yeah....

I am not touching that with a 10 foot pole.

Sadly, it looks like bodystep has come to an end for me. I've been trekking it across town to get to classes, but I get there just in the nick of time. It's a real shame looking back at my 79 DVD as one of my wonderful mentors said that if I ever needed to rediscover how much I loved the program, to just have a look back and see how excited and happy I was in the front row.

I *think* I fixed the comments problem. Thanks Liz!

0 comments:

 

Text

Followers