Last post May 9th???

Oh dear...

I'm still lamenting the loss of bodystep in my life.

I need to get over it... I sound like someone whining over an ex-boyfriend.



Sometimes I think though, that doors close for a reason.
I am so lucky to now have an amazing bodyjam mentor. I'm doing what I always wanted to, but have always been scared of.

I've spent the last couple of months shadowing, two weeks ago I taught the freaky Cantina tracks. It was a disaster, 'nuff said. On Tuesday, I braved it again and taught the first two tracks of french electro awesomeness. The only way I can describe it is OMFG BLEW MY MIND AMAZING, such a change from two weeks ago. Incredible, indescribable feeling to be up there doing what I said I couldn't.

I am so incredibly lucky.

0 comments:

 

Text

Followers